WHAT IS DIAPER NEED?
The lack of a sufficient supply of diapers to keep a baby clean, dry and healthy
- 46% of families report having experienced diaper need
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps
- Disposable diapers cost $70 to $80 per month per baby
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers
- Without transportation, buying diapers at a convenience store rather than a large “big box” store can significantly increase the monthly cost of diapers
How You Can Help
We are currently seeking diapers of all sizes. Larger Diapers (size 4,5, and 6) are always the most in demand sizes. Stop by one of our drop off location and drop off your donation. We accept opened packages as well.
Host a Diaper Drive
Hosting a diaper drive is a great way help alleviate diaper need in out community. Get with your church or community group and organize and work to collect diapers for a worthwhile cause.
Your financial donations can help to make sure that there are clean diapers available to babies in need. Many times we can purchase diapers at a reduced rate.
However you donate, your contribution will be helping babies stay dry and healthy. Also it will help take some pressure off parents who are struggling to make ends meet
Our goal is to end diaper need in our community. In order to best serve our area we work together with charitable groups and organizations that give diapers to families in need. If you are in need of an emergency supply of diapers. Please check with one of our Partner Agencies about how you can receive diapers.